Installing Window Films in Commercial Buildings:
Increase tenant comfort, let the good light in, keep costly and harmful UV
rays out and thwart vandalism and break-ins. Window Films provide a great return
on investment and so much more.
- Worker comfort: reduce glare on computer screens and minimize solar hot spots
- Energy savings: save up to one ton of air conditioning for every 100 square feet of glass exposed to the sun.
- Severe weather protection: minimize flying glass due to violent weather events
- Crime prevention: impede the quick access that smash-and-grab thieves are looking for
- Bomb blast protection: hold broken panes in place to help prevent flying shards of glass
- Available in clear safety film or with a tinted sun control option
- Graffiti management: save money when you replace only the window film that was vandalized instead of the expensive glass beneath the film
- Design flexibility: Decorative window films are a fraction of the cost of etched glass, plus they are easily changed to meet tenant preferences
- Privacy: Stylish and textured films introduce privacy without sacrificing natural light